litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

2017 Calendars

Foggy

Just wondering if there are any spare 2017 calendars knocking about? I have been in touch with the guy who owns the car I photographed and was chosen for February and he wondered if there were any left as he would love one as a memento.

Thanks

Simon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Foggy said:

Just wondering if there are any spare 2017 calendars knocking about? I have been in touch with the guy who owns the car I photographed and was chosen for February and he wondered if there were any left as he would love one as a memento.

Thanks

Simon

Hey mate I still have mine it's untouched and in perfect condition, you may be wondering why I haven't used it. . . Well you remember that house you sold, my little project...it's still ongoing and I think 2018's calendar on the wall is more realistic😂 So your mate can have this one

Martin

Hey mate I still have mine it's untouched and in perfect condition, you may be wondering why I haven't used it. . . Well you remember that house you sold, my little project...it's still ongoing and I think 2018's calendar on the wall is more realistic So your mate can have this one
Martin

If you really don't want it I will gladly take it off your hands for him let me know and we will arrange a pick up over a pint

10 minutes ago, Foggy said:

If you really don't want it I will gladly take it off your hands for himemoji1303.png let me know and we will arrange a pick up over a pintemoji6.png

Consider it yours, will be going past your place on Saturday evening can drop it in then if your around, other wise a drive and pint sounds good another night/wknd

Consider it yours, will be going past your place on Saturday evening can drop it in then if your around, other wise a drive and pint sounds good another night/wknd

Kim and I will be out sat eve but the girls are about

Archived