litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Great Bodyshop - And Right Next To Central Lotus :)

M@r]{

After speaking to Andy at Central Lotus he recommended the guy in the same building as him for any bodywork, spraying etc.  A quick look over and they had some tasty cars in there!  It was work on my Aston Martin I needed doing so I wanted to be sure this was going to be a very good effort!!  

Guy who runs it is called Dan.  Anyway booked my car in after getting a very very competitive quote.  Told needed the car for a week, called 3 days early to say its ready (first big tick in the box not over promising)  Went to collect, picked me up from the station out of hours so I could pick it up on my way home from work.  Had done an absolutely great job on the car, very happy.  Given a walk around some of the cars they had in and its obvious they take great care and pride in what they do  (very tidy for a bodyshop!)   They even had Wayne Rooneys ABT Audi Q7 in there!!

Anyone looking for a small job or a complete respray you'd do a lot worse than giving these guys a shout.  I've only got his mobile number which is 07875 530080.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys, I'm in Nottingham and needed a bit of bodywork repaired. Found this post and dropped Dan a text. Thanks for the great tip!

For info, he is Dr Bodyshop. Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Bodyshop-109241139239753/

No problems. He will definitely be my first port of call when I need some paintwork doing. Did you get the work done yet?

Archived