litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Its All New To Me

richbk

as a lotus virgin of 10 days (march '02 S2 ST) i'm experiencing little niggles that everybody warned me about and a few they didn't .

any advice on the the list below

window washers becoming unattatched from nozzles.

how to retreive an allan key rattling under radiator bay without removing plate underchassis (see above for reason of loss)

nasty vibrating noise when starting from cold (is there a alu plate over engine manifold that could be vibrating?)

nasty vibrating vauxhall corsa's with large "max power" stickers continually trying to race me at traffic lights!!

so far i'm having the drive of my life, but as ever we all want things to be just a little bit better

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as a lotus virgin of 10 days (march '02 S2 ST) i'm experiencing little niggles that everybody warned me about and a few they didn't .

any advice on the the list below

window washers becoming unattatched from nozzles.

how to retreive an allan key rattling under radiator bay without  removing plate underchassis (see above for reason of loss)

nasty vibrating noise when starting from cold (is there a alu plate over engine manifold that could be vibrating?)

nasty vibrating vauxhall corsa's with large "max power" stickers continually trying to race me at traffic lights!!

so far i'm having the drive of my life, but as ever we all want things to be just a little bit better

not sure about the technical issues u have but as for the twonks trying to race u from the lights............... let 'em go u know u can blow them away if u want to just don't give them the satisfaction of stalling by trying to race them.... :)

i know what you mean regards the alu noises i get the same issues, most of them are due to undertray i think maybe taking them off and using some silicone then reattach them or just leave them off.

Well with the corsas i normal wait till we get to the twisty bits and roundabouts and watch this face drop as u go round them at 60 mph..lol

Archived