litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Buggar Found A Downside

ferk

wonderful weather for owning and driving around in your lotus, couldn't think of a downside, untill today............

There i was sat at some traffic lights in Worcester, giving the girls the eye, and quite supprisingly recieving it back( must be the elise not me), thinking well can life get any better.... when..... a bird shit all over me!!! :wacko: now having to drive home , with shit all down your face is not so good.... think i need to invest in a special anti bird shit lotus umbrella type hat....

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wonderful weather for owning and driving around in your lotus, couldn't think of a downside, untill today............

There i was sat at some traffic lights in Worcester, giving the girls the eye, and quite supprisingly recieving it back( must be the elise not me), thinking well can life get any better.... when..... a bird shit all over me!!! :wacko:  now having to drive home , with shit all down your face is not so good.... think i need to invest in a special anti bird shit lotus umbrella type hat....

Same happened when we were in the Elise.

Seagull shit on Kim's head, she said "Get some toilet paper quick"

I said "What for, the bird will be miles away by now"

B Bum Tish - aaahh the old ones are the best ! :)

I'm totally paranoid about bird pooing on me while the roof is down as I'm convinced birds purposfully try to hit things with their poo! I mean - do you ever see a bird poo on the ground??? Nope - it's always on cars and lamp posts and things! I also believe they prefer to poo on shiny cars, especially red ones :)

I had a narrow miss a month ago where the poo hit the windscreen in front of my face. Bloody birds get on my nerves :wacko:

Useless bit of information, but a recent study has found that birds (well seagulls) cak on white cars more than any other colour as they see it as a direct threat.

Those with dark coloured cars can breathe a sigh of relief... in Weston Supermare.

Useless bit of information, but a recent study has found that birds (well seagulls) cak on white cars more than any other colour as they see it as a direct threat.

Those with dark coloured cars can breathe a sigh of relief... in Weston Supermare.

Bit like Cockneys then, they always shit on people too.

It's true, I've had to watch Ass Tenders for years because of Kim.

Fook it, this threads going nowhere but down :D n so ..

I only got hit once thank god...but it was more damaging in the long run...read on. :clap: I had a date arranged at a resturaunt with a luverly lady I was seeing at the time and even tho it was a nice day..I decided to keep the roof on as I didnt want to "over-pose" as I parked up outside the place. This moved saved me as just as I parked, what appeared to be rain splattered all over the car. When I looked up I seen the wretched seagull guffawing away at me. It had pooed ALL OVER my nice shiny car.

I had to decide...either run to the nearest car wash and be late(NOT recommended :) ) OR.. walk in, and have a nice time with the bird.

...well the car won..I wouldnt be able bear to think of bird shit eating away at my freshly waxed elise. Well bugger it...I went to the car wash and returned 40 min late. Needless to say she was not impressed at my reason for being late and a shag was certainly out of the question that night. :(

But I didnt care cos I drove home in a shit free shiny elise and thats what matters at the end of the day. :D

*cough* ... ;)

Archived