litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Exhaust Fitting Kit

Paul_C

Hi

I'm going to order a Larini exhaust system for my car, and was wondering if i'll need a fitting kit (like the eliseparts one) or not? I'm going to get my local garage to fit it, so should they have all the hangars etc that they'll need?

full review when its delivered and fitted :lol:

thanks,

Paul

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given that it's a garage fitting it you should be OK. The garage will be able to get gaskets/nuts and bolts/exhaust rubbers etc very quickly (i.e. same day to complete the job). The only reason I see to get it yourself is if you want to be sure stainless nuts and bolts or other particular bits are fitted.

Hi

I'm going to order a Larini exhaust system for my car, and was wondering if i'll need a fitting kit (like the eliseparts one) or not? I'm going to get my local garage to fit it, so should they have all the hangars etc that they'll need?

full review when its delivered and fitted  :wacko:

thanks,

Paul

You probably don't *need* it, but it's nice putting new stainless bits on. The OEM parts tend to rust and stick. If you want to be 100% sure - buy the fitting kit - it's only a few quid.

Archived