28th - 30th June 2024

?

Steve J

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hubba-hubba... stunning car!

spike,

elise pedals are amazing... extruded alu; so simple, light and cheap, yet so gorgeous and purposeful!... ...a good case of what happens when (good) engineers do styling!

b :)

Not really Peter. It's a nice car but not what I'm looking for at this stage of my life. Mind you I'd better put my name down now as I'll be reaching that stage by the time it'll get delivered :)

Choice is:

Elise with motorsport body, s/c honda, race orientated everything

Exige as above

Ultima GTR

Now all I need is the money :D

Stevey boy,

You need to have a blast in the Tivver, different job for sure, but Mike at Horizon reckons Nitrons and were back in the handling car zone.

Am having some serious thoughts about the cam change and Mark Adams chip upgrade.

Mike said to me when I got it "When you get used to the power" which seemed a bit of a laugh at the time. But you do get used to the power and need more.

After running in the Old Lotus for a week or so and not using the Tivver, I have got that feeling back again like when I first drove it.

Think I'll have a word with Mike re Nitrons first, brakes are stunning anyway.

There appears to be an opportunity for you to have a blast this weekend too :drive:

"Bonjour Bob"

Not really Peter.  It's a nice car but not what I'm looking for at this stage of my life.  Mind you I'd better put my name down now as I'll be reaching that stage by the time it'll get delivered  :D

Choice is:

Elise with motorsport body, s/c honda, race orientated everything

Exige as above

Ultima GTR

Now all I need is the money  :(

You need to talk to Jon, convince him to get his supercharged etc, and then in 6 months time when he's changing his car again you'll be sorted. :clap::P

as for the Ultima :drive:

Archived