litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

?

Steve J

Suppose it had to happen Steve, after all he has done a couple of thousand miles in it now. :clap:

Bob - yep, i'll be there on saturday with Mitsubishi Electric at their box at Redgate all being well. I'll let you know the box number when I find out so we can arrange a meet up as most of you guys are now going with RobS's very generous offer. I'd completely forgotten about the chairs. :drive:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suppose it had to happen Steve, after all he has done a couple of thousand miles in it now.  :clap:

Bob - yep, i'll be there on saturday with Mitsubishi Electric at their box at Redgate all being well.  I'll let you know the box number when I find out so we can arrange a meet up as most of you guys are now going with RobS's very generous offer. I'd completely forgotten about the chairs.  :drive:

Cool Pete, I'll PM my Mobey number to you. :P

[

Cool Pete, I'll PM my Mobey number to you. :clap:

Make sure it's got some charge this time :drive:

Sounds like there'll be a few of us on Saturday:

BB and Kim

Dave L and girl (which one we're not sure :P )

Fi and me

Peter

Rob and wife

any others?

Make sure it's got some charge this time  :clap:

Well at least the Tivvers fag lighter works so half a chance to charge up.

I'll explain the other reason on Sat, contract change on O2, during LM, :drive:

......there's even a rumour that Millie might make it along as well - he'll be moving up here next now he's been converted to MLOC!  :drive:

Already contacted a couple of estate agents.... :clap:

As long as I'm not to hungover from Friday night I should be there Saturday.

......there's even a rumour that Millie might make it along as well - he'll be moving up here next now he's been converted to MLOC!  :drive:

Already contacted a couple of estate agents.... :D

As long as I'm not to hungover from Friday night I should be there Saturday.

Top bloke, a true MLOC chap - Dave Ladders will be there so you guys can sort out the Sunstrip jobby too. :P

Hi Nige :clap:

Archived