litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Why I Hate Owning A Tvr!

jimbobdunkley

Tossers like david gerald tvr! Noticed they have a rather clean 160 elise for sale! so sent an email to see if they take my tidy s1 plus my rare fhc 350i in part ex! the 160 is up for 14995! so they said if i put 7grand and my 2 cars they would do a deal!!

How are they in business?? my two cars have an insurance value of 16k (which i know is not the market value) But that is ridculous.

I curse the person who spends any money there..... :clap:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
talk to bob/S4S280 if you want know `bout tivvers   :)

dunno how much he pays for insurance on his TVR Chimaera

About the same as the S1 Elise Darren £540 - but I am an old duffer !

Jimbob have you phoned http://www.jamesagger.com talk to James about the 350i you may come up trumps or not - worth a call though. Not many dealers will touch the older cars now, same with most marques I think.

JamesTuscanS_s.jpg

This is James

talk to bob/S4S280 if you want know `bout tivvers   :D

dunno how much he pays for insurance on his TVR Chimaera

About the same as the S1 Elise Darren £540 - but I am an old duffer !

Jimbob have you phoned http://www.jamesagger.com talk to James about the 350i you may come up trumps or not - worth a call though. Not many dealers will touch the older cars now, same with most marques I think.

JamesTuscanS_s.jpg

This is James

no the insurance is well cheap through footman and james 280 quid fully comp! its the pathetic trade in value David Gerald offered me for the tvr plus my tidy elise on the sport 160 they have for sale!! they offered 7grand for the pair!

there replyHi James

we would consider a part exchange we would need both cars and £6995.00 to do the deal

regards John

hence why i hate owning a tvr cos you have to deal with tosser sales man who think are comedians!!!

Archived