litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Advan Neova's, Where To Get

Daniel

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that you need to go to an offical lotus dealership to get them :)

Something to do with lotus having helped design them and wanting to control the price.

Incidently, i am having a pair fitted on mine tomorrow at horizon, but they have had to order them from NWs. I am also having an oil change done, and a quick check over as we will be going for a bit of a tour in two weeks time.. France, Spain and Switzerland :clap:

Cheers Greg. I've been told Brooke Kensington may have some, I'll give them a call in the morning.

Saw a pic of your shiner ... wife beating you up again? :clap: Sounds liek you all had fun at Le Mans.

Took my car to Horizon for the S2 suspension. Mike and Wendy are great people!!!

I was going to sugest brooke kensington; they look reasonably cheap on their www too from what I remember...

There is a place in chester that advertise in evo who have them in stock, and also both kinds of the prefered toyo's (cant remember the numbers, but they have the S's and the R's)

b :D

Archived