litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Midlands Based C-service

strees

Need to get a C-service in sharpish. I appreciate lot of support for Horizons, but I have difficulty in getting across to Cradley Heath. Are there any other options in the East Midlands/Derby area??

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Need to get a C-service in sharpish.  I appreciate lot of support for Horizons, but I have difficulty in getting across to Cradley Heath.  Are there any other options in the East Midlands/Derby area??

Martin and Steve Edwards, but they're really busy and can only do cars in the evenings and weekends.

Contact through email link on ;

http://www.martin-edwards.uklinux.net/lotuspower/

1. PTP in Hinckley

2. Tollgate Garage in Hinckley

Theres a sports car garage on the A515 near Lichfield. Go from Derby down A50, turn toward Lichfield down A515. Garage is near Curborough sprint track right on the 515. Strugling to remember name though. Anyone?? They have a race team - TVRs I think.

I'd recommend PTP in Hinckley had my 'A' service done there along with a Janspeed exhaust.

Helpful staff who know what there doing with the K series. There's a guy there Simon Watts who will help with performance upgrades especially Janspeed or ITG products as well as engine upgrades. PTP supplied Lotus with the 135 engine upgrade if thats any help in choosing.

www.ptp-ltd.co.uk

Cheers!

Archived