Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

S1 Sold....s2 Ariving

talaris

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK point taken.

The sense of humour bypass operation ahs been reversed so apologies to Malbon. I'm sure he is a nice bloke really. :P

Least I got some good responses!!

Talaris

:)

OK point taken.

The sense of humour bypass operation ahs been reversed so apologies to Malbon. I'm sure he is a nice bloke really. :D

Talaris

:)

Probably more to do with the fact your bloody Cornish, my handsome :P

Yup we do have a "yota contingent " on here,I don't know about the actual gearing in the S2 Exige or 111r but 6th gear is very usable especially if you have to use the M/way.

Talaris,

I don't know if that was your first post but it was almost as funny as the the bloke who came on here for some advice and stated "He liked the looks of the S2 over the S1,He couldn't have an S1 because he didn't want to be driving around in a car that looked like Brum"

Or words to that effect....LMFAO

Not the best of ways to extract information from folks,

just to redress the balance,I love the S1, a truly great original car.

Proper Job!

Jon

hi Talaris, Ive not driven an S1 111s before but ive had a stock S2 modified to 187bhp, ive driven S1's and i now own an S1 exige with the 192 upgrade. However, i once was allowed to have the S2 135R as a courtesy car by my dealer for a week or two and i must say, it still holds place in my mind as the elise to have. It was the same colour as yours will be and looked fantastic. The handling set up is very similar to that of the exige and will leave stock elises/111s's for dead on the twisties. If i ever sell my exige i will definatly go back and buy an s2 135-R. Fantastic drivers car and probably the best S2 you can get :D

OK point taken.

The sense of humour bypass operation ahs been reversed so apologies to Malbon. I'm sure he is a nice bloke really. :P

Talaris

:D

no worries ! always good to have some conflict on the board ! its a bit too nicey nicey for my liking. lets have some more fighting !!! :clap:

Archived