litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Need Help

The Kippo Kid

Had a B+C zorst on my 111s,not as raspy as the janspeed,nice bass tone and not too intrusive.I have to go to work at 5am every other week,so the B+C was spot on as far as my niehbours were concerned,bit more noise but not too much.

I loved it,all down to personal choice I guess.

Regards

Jon

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can vouch for the quality of the Hayward&Scott and Yoshimura systems. I have had both on other cars, but cant comment on fit/sound/performance on elise's

One slightly related question; which of the S1 exhausts has the single oval tail-pipe rather than the two round ones?..

b :)

I can vouch for the quality of the Hayward&Scott and Yoshimura systems. I have had both on other cars, but cant comment on fit/sound/performance on elise's

One slightly related question; which of the S1 exhausts has the single oval tail-pipe rather than the two round ones?..

b :)

Janspeed do both the single pipe and the twin pipe one, both the same price too, have seen them on hanger111.com.

:D

The Larini will be the quietest but still sound great...

However, what's the budget? Hangar111 have developed with Quiksliver a single exit carbon or titanium piped one that sounds amazing, is incredibly light and looks the absolute mutts...(pricey mind)

ultralightsportandrace.jpg

ultralightsportandracefitted1.jpg

titaniumultralightsport.jpg

Sound clips available on the site...

They also have a more normal S2 111S system - slightly cheaper and probably 90% as good. I'm a big fan of the Quiksilver ones...

Not really given myself a budget. I'm more interested in value.

I found that exhaust last night. What do you think to the single exit exhausts? The Yoshimura has grown on me. I like the way the titanium units glow blue hot when they are warm.

Someone has just offered me a brand new Larini through MLOC. Looks promising. Will let you all know how it goes.

Thanks,

Rich

Archived