litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Court Case

Scott_Mac

Scott,

im made up for you. I was one of the people who said plead guilty and take the rap. I had similar in court and had my say and ended up getting a fine twice the normal. How did you manage that innocent expression in court ? :P Did the judge see you arrive in a Fiesta ?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, a nice balance between well done's and abuse - excellent :D

Reg- cheers for the thoughts, hope you hadn't got many posters made.

Bob - if its the Ben Dover who makes the films and he's bringing girles, thats all good :tup:

John - GF :D

Martin - I was prepared for it, but i wanted to at least try, i didn't do it so i couldn't sit back and take it.. i'm not convinced the result would have been the same without the assistance of a guy on SELOC - a traffic cop himself who gave me a bit of an insight to the working of a court, questions to ask etc. Oh and the fact that the two police officers couldn't agree on distances kinda helped my case :D One said i was 60ft from the line and they were a similar distance from my car, the other said i was 12ft from the line and they were "a couple of feet" from my car. Apparantly in both cases it was safe to stop at the lights. :drive::P

Archived