litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Hello Mloc!

Rich111s

post-758-1113811570.jpgHi everyone! There must be something in the air - a third new joiner to MLOC! I bought my S2 111s on Friday from Williams down in Bristol and spent most of the weekend getting to know her on the country lanes around Notts... fantastic and totally addictive! :clap: I'm a bit gutted that I missed the meet yesterday. Is there another one coming up soon? I'd love to come along and meet up with fellow Lotus nuts!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a bit of a run out this Sunday coming i believe  :)  If you look in the events section all is explained. Welcome to MLOC by the way  :clap:

Thanks guys. I will be checking the site for more details about the run (although in all honesty, I'm not quite sure what a 'run' is, but it sounds like it could be fun?!!)

Big fun.

Roads Hand-picked by Elise enthusiasts. Depending on numbers, there will be fast, medium & slow groups (all relative). Typically the runs depart at 11am from the chosen meet point, after arriving for 10:30 for briefing & a natter. Distance around 100-150 miles: the Worcs run is about 130. Mixture of A- B- & unclassified roads and where possible, avoid speed cams. Everyone gets directions (and sometimes maps, although directions are much more useful) printed or downloaded prior.

All official, with MSA approval, and we all chip in £2/car for the permit + a small donation to the MLOC site. IMPORTANT: if you haven't done so already, you need to register on SELOC and therefore have a username there.

Big fun.

Roads Hand-picked by Elise enthusiasts. Depending on numbers, there will be fast, medium & slow groups (all relative). Typically the runs depart at 11am from the chosen meet point, after arriving for 10:30 for briefing & a natter. Distance around 100-150 miles: the Worcs run is about 130. Mixture of A- B- & unclassified roads and where possible, avoid speed cams. Everyone gets directions (and sometimes maps, although directions are much more useful) printed or downloaded prior.

All official, with MSA approval, and we all chip in £2/car for the permit + a small donation to the MLOC site. IMPORTANT: if you haven't done so already, you need to register on SELOC and therefore have a username there.

GCCK

Do you have to be a paid uo member or just register for the forums on SELOC?

Phil

Did you just piss in that glass?

Quality!!! If I had, my grin must be due to it testing negative!

If I remember correctly the said liquid was actually Fosters, so with hindsight piss probably would have been preferable! :(

Right, I'm off to visit SELOC so I can register... wish me luck!

Archived