litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New Here Too

Phil Dance

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome! New to Elise or just new to the site.

If you look in the events section, there's a meet and a mini-run starting from Hinckley Sunday at 3, if you fancy it.

oh no not the dreaded 111s...bad choice mate !

:)

welcome onboard.

Been out in it today malbon and you are right it was a bad choice ( for anyone else that wanted to sell me a car that is ) :drive:

Not sure what colour it is really, Paint code is B35 it looks silver to me! Some pictures on here look a similar colour annd are called new aluminium.

PD

nice one. my first elise was a 111s in new ali with blue interior - one of the best combos imho !

bloody wish i had a conv. with todays weather. i would have made the most out of it !

Thanks for the welcomes! I have got a hard top coming for my 111s, which do you reackon I will use the most? The hard or soft top?

PD

hardtops look good but are usually only used by homosexuals.

malbon

A little birdy called Richard Barton tells me that you have a hard top! and he also said he is traveling to Le Mans with you.

Archived