litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New Here Too

Phil Dance

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes indeed a small world! malbon Have you phoned Richard and found out about me yet?

yup. i mentioned you. he says your a right nobber !

..just kidding.

he saw you just walking around your car one lunchtime admiring it ! I still do that 2 years on :D

i thought you might be from the airport seeing you were from cov. Will have to meet up for a blast round that way once i'm airborn.

Chorlton and I just met up at a local pub, had a pint and talked about elise's for an hour, jolly nice bloke and great to meet someone else who has one too! :D

Shame it decided to absolutely chuck it down.

Didnt realise you lived round this area Malbon.. have to sort out a blast round the area/

Yes indeed a small world! malbon Have you phoned Richard and found out about me yet?

..just kidding.

he saw you just walking around your car one lunchtime admiring it ! I still do that 2 years on :D

i thought you might be from the airport seeing you were from cov. Will have to meet up for a blast round that way once i'm airborn.

I can't help doing that looking bit, they are just the biz, I wanted one as soon as they came out and now at last I have one. I did it tonight, looking at Chorltons car it doesn't matter to me what they are, they are just fantastic!

..just kidding.

Airborne? Oh god is Richard going to let you fly? Ohh dear. I'm off to a dark padded cell :D Note in Diary: Speak to Richard about who he allows in our aircraft!

Archived