litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Bedford 20/08/10

Daniel

A few laps from last nights trackday evening at Bedford.

After being shown the noise board time after time I came in and found out where I was getting close. So you'll see me absolutely pussy footing around where two of the noise meters are. I don't think the wind helped at all with the noise.

What a fun evening and nice to see a few people.

HD if you click the image and view on youtube.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dave - You show up briefly here at 8min10'ish. You were obviously on your cool down lap though as you'd come past me earlier making me look like I was going backwards ;)

Leigh - A combination of a Kodak ZI8 camera, a Racelogic PerformanceBox (with Input module for RPM/Throttle/Brake) and Trackvision Software to do the overlay. Just go buy yourself the Racelogic VBOX and Input module, that'll do the job all in one box for you. As for a digidash ... I want one, but people can't seem to do a decent job of installing one yet with a Honda, so I'll wait.

It was a good evening - very glad it stayed dry so I could show my passengers what it was all about.

Dave - was it you that span in front of me on the corner going past the pits ? - can't remember if it was a red or blue S1...

If it was then top effort ! Good to see the usual crowd as well.

It was a good evening - very glad it stayed dry so I could show my passengers what it was all about.

Dave - was it you that span in front of me on the corner going past the pits ? - can't remember if it was a red or blue S1...

If it was then top effort ! Good to see the usual crowd as well.

Didn't spin, right place, had back end out and just managed to correct it before running out of track.

Dave

Archived