litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Getting Back To Horizons...

bermudabob

OK, I've dropped my S1 off with Horizon for its 'C' Service & New T1-R's (got a lift back with a friend). Mikes a nice guy, even hoiked an S1 up to show me the jacking points properly when I asked.

I've got to go back this Saturday (9th April) to pick it up.. which is the nearest train station? is it Cradley Heath? I could ring Mike tomorrow, but its Sunday and I'm bored and want to get my train ticket now...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've looked on Autoroute, it looks as if Lye is the closest, but Halesowen looked a similar didtance, it didn't show a station in Cradley, so i'm unsure as to how accurate it is???

Did you see a yellow S1 (pissing water all over the floor) while you were there? If so, it's mine, how did it look?

You want Cradley railway station its a relative short walk to Horizon from there, just turn right follow the road back parallel with the railway line and then turn right under the bridge - you will know where you are then .. most likely :wacko:

Trains run from Birmingham Snow Hill to Cradley usually toward Stourbridge or Kidderminster.

Bob,

Let us know how you get on with the T1-Rs

Had mine on for about a month now, and for fast road us I think they are terrific.

Definitely different "feel" to my old P0s but getting well used to them now.

Duncs

Cradley Heath is closest - few stops from New Street.

When I phoned Wendy for directions on foot, she offered to collect me.

It's only 5 mins walk, so I didn't bother. Out of the station, turn right, follow (immediately next to railway line) to end of road (past print works on left), turn right under railway bridge, down hill to trading estate entrance, then you'll recognise it.

Chris

Cradley Heath is closest - few stops from New Street.

When I phoned Wendy for directions on foot, she offered to collect me.

It's only 5 mins walk, so I didn't bother.  Out of the station, turn right, follow (immediately next to railway line) to end of road (past print works on left), turn right under railway bridge, down hill to trading estate entrance, then you'll recognise it.

Chris

Really - fancy that :D - except you cant get to Cradley from New Street - you have to use Snow Hill - read my first post ...

Archived