Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus Cup Europe Brands Hatch 31/7, 1/8

Balboa

Check out the first nine photos in this sequence

http://picasaweb.goo...930380412425762

First race first lap

I am car 86

Had an in car camera from the TV crew who film for Motors TV so will be interesting to see what it looks like from on board

Also some in car footage from Nigel Ayers car ( the car that gets hit in the photo sequence)

From this view mine is the car with the yellow square with black X

Now that was very close !!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Motors TV

Sky channel 413

Sunday 29th at 6.00pm and Monday 30th at 3.00pm

Hopefully some in car footage and track coverage for car 86 :drive:

Also may see some muppet talking to Gemma about being new to racing:blink: :rolleyes:

Jon, that was a close call. Its a shame we missed this one. I hope you got another sig or two on your licence though.

Hi Maritn hope you are well

got all six now, Paul let me do the races at Cadwell last week so finances permitting can do the whole Lotus Cup Europe series next year.

Will be working on further mods to the car over the winter and hopefully upgrading the driver as well

Cheers

Jon

Jon, Cadwell must have been interesting in that weather. I presume you avoided the mayhem there as well ?

Yep Martin aquaplaining down the start finish straight at 100mph very interesting:drive: :wacko:

As was only there to get ticks on licence took things very easy and made sure stayed out of trouble

Archived