litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

House Renting (nlc)

JohnnyM

Just looking to rent a house South Birmingham towards Bromsgrove way for a while.

Must be 2 bedrooms + garage for the exige....

Anyone got any ideas on what to pay / where to look. did look at city centre apartments..... very swish, but no room for any of my stuff !!! seems like im looking about £650 pcm for something okish.

Anyone gone through this kind of thing recently ? Cheers in advance for any suggestions.

JM

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve and I have an average 3 bed semi in Solihull with garage that we rent out for about the same that you're looking for. If you look in suburban areas you should get the same.

However, we haven't increased our rent for 4 years as we like the tenant so I'd budget about £700-725 a month.

Have a look at http://www.rightmove.co.uk. It's a renters market so you should find something decent.

Depends on the partment in Brum Johnny... i was looking a while back and some are huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge with secure underground parking.

From what i've looked at recently, £700 ish is about right for what you are after if you want something more upmarket...

cheers both....... looked on rightmove.co.uk and am looking at a couple of houses this weekend... am sort of looking quinton/harborne way

Scott yeah you are right. can you remember any of the ones you saw that were a good size ?

Johnny M

Quite a few of the ones i looked at were very nice size Johnny... depends on what you need though. I was looking as a single male to move in and there was plenty of space.

King Edwards Wharf off Broad Street seemed very well specced aswell as being spacious...

Archived