litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Help

roscopm

New member in need of urgent help!!

After a wonderful day at donington and a superb meal in nottingham, i return to my nice shiny elise only to find the front end smashed in.

I've got two questions for anyone who can help.

I have protected no claims, but will this really protect next years quote?

and finally i need a body repair shop to repair my most prized possesion can anyone point me in the right direction?...please?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it shouldn't affect your quote next year - not if you stay with the same company - others might take it into account - but shouldnt make a great difference.

if you go through the insurance then you might as well take it to a main dealer - not sure where you are but Nick Whale is supposed to be good as is Paul Matty.

Arse!!

But as Matty says.... send a pic of the damage to Nick at Hallcraft (or maybe though Horizon) and get them to see what the damage may be. Or post a piccy on here.

Be warned, they can get very expensive to fix from what can look like a small prnag - voice of experience ;)

Archived