litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Has Schumacher Lost It Then?

Ladders

Some interesting going on's in the Ozzy Grand Prix!

Schumacher qualifying no-where

Schumacher making a mistake in the race!

Coultard back up there!

And a totally open race at the beginning!

Could F1 be getting exciting again?

Bit unsure of the new regs though!, is it just the one set of tyres for the weekend rule thats changed for 05?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too early to tell if the rules have worked - it all looked a bit dull I thought. Schumacher did have a poor race but he'll be back I'm sure.

He should have quit as champion last year though IMHO

Coulthard did a good job, Alonso was really really good

Schumacher should have a go at another disapline (spelling!). How could it be a challange when you've won the Championships for god knows how many years in a row!

Schumacher in rallying, now thats what I'd like to see! :tdown:

According to Sniff Petrol (http://www.sniffpetrol.com):

"Spies say Schumacher simply cannot be arsed with the new season and has replaced himself with a scary bionic half-robot from the future. Happily no one has noticed. " :tdown:

Didn't get to see the race repeat on Sunday but qualifying was good. I'd like to see Coulthard do better and I'd like to see Renault taking the constructors and drivers championship this year.

Schumacher should swap places with Valentino Rossi in MotoGP

Rossi would have won the F1 championship within a couple of years whilst Schumacher will have probably killed himself trying to ride a motorbike properly..

I heard reports that when Rossi tried an F1 car out at Ferrari and within 10 laps had gotten to within 1 second of Schumachers time, he went off in a huff..

I think Rossi is just the person F1 needs to make it interesting again..

Never write-off Mr. Chin. Remember when he finished second after driving almost half the race with 5 gears. Love him or hate him, that guy knows how to drive a car fast!

BTW, the greatest motor sportsman of morden time - The Doctor himself Rossi.

Cant they get Schumacher to drive blindfolded or something! :lol:

Apparently in Autosport he says he's going to race in F1 until he's 40!

Should make him drive the new Jordon, see if he can be competative then!

Would be interesting to see what Rossi could do. Would bring a bit of interest to the sport as well.

The best schumacher years were when he didn't win the championship - in 1998 he was simply amazing even though Hakkinen won the title.

People don't warm to him - I can understand that, but you can't argue with what he does behind the wheel

Archived