litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Stripes2?

dazb

Ok, on the verge of chopping her in for a new 111r (the liz that is not the missus!) going through the usual agony of colour choice. Have narrowed it down to Storm Titanium or doing the below.......

Forgetting that all S1 drivers think all us S2 drivers are already gay, opinions?

Hope this attachment works bit of a numpty with this......... :)

post-462-1108842229.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noooooo, Baggies fan Home and Away season ticket holder!

Somebody has cornered the Blue and White Stripes..........

But seriously have had a Cobalt Blue Elise (written off) and currently have Ice Blue. So I fancied a change.

Have always been drawn to the Gunmetal grey, (now Titanium Storm) it was what I first went looking for, but ended up buying the Cobalt from Dan @ Kings Warwick, who funnily enough is currently looking after me at Nick Whales.

I found the Black and Silver picture on an American site and thought it looked good but it seems to be splitting opinions amongst friends and family who either think it's great or i'm mad!!

Hence the opinion gathering

I think the Black and White Stripes with the thin support lines like the car pictured above looks great..

I just cant see what colour stripes you would put on a gunmetal coloured car..

I think you would need to work out if you want stipes first and if you do, then work out what colours...

Some colour don't work well with stripes.

Seen an actual car as first pic, silver stripes on black, looked ok, but not sure about the side detail stripes, also one could easily see the sprayed ontop lines at the edge of the stripes, saying that though, I think stripes are cool. Yellow on black does look good though!

Archived