litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

What I Did For Some Of Easter

Balboa

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice couple of vids there Jon, and the car sounds lovely.

Been ages since I have seen you and your motor, I will have to pop around for a look see at a convenient moment.

Enjoy the DIY, I have that scheduled also. It never stops.

Nice work Jon. Bit of Easter traffic at Clastres :)

yep and not wanting to be sexist was a young lady in the 340R

but good to see her out on track going for it. Happy to put up with a bit of slow traffic now and then

Here you go Jonathan, some footage of you :)

http://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/index...showtopic=36054

Good to meet you to Daniel, great fun chasing and being chased. Have to agree much easier to follow than lead

LOve the footage, does your set up come wiht the lap time stuff included or is this something you've added ??

Hope to see you at some UK events ?

Jon

Think I span in front of you Twice :) good fun track to do.

yep but you always had a big grin on you face as you eyeballed me thorugh the drivers side window

Jon

Jon - I should get to a couple of UK track days, all depends on the funds and location. I quite enjoy the European ones as I can make it into a mini-holiday at the same time. The logging is overlayed from a data logger that I have, it's a faff to get it in sync with the video but it works ok as you can see and is cheaper than a proper setup.

Archived