litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Vandals

Bramble111s

When i got back from the Nec motorsport show, i found somebody had written 'small willy' in the grime on the back of my car :rolleyes:

Reminds me of the time I was walking back to the car with my girlfriend. A girl was walking in front of us, looked at the Liz, turned to her boyfriend and said "Yes but I bet he's got a small d*ck!".

If only she knew! :)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi all  :D

Its things like this that get me worried about were you park your Elise  :(

I mean when I was young I never thought I would ever own a lotus, but that didn’t stop me looking at them in car parks and even looking in the window just to see what the inside of one looked like  :( and I would never dream of vandalising someones car, but now a days if someone is looking in your car window it’s not to see the interior.

What’s wrong with people today  :)

Potential thieving gits are going to have problems looking through your windows - they'll have to break in to the garage first !! :P

Are we ever going to see it on the road :rolleyes: ???

Proton Owners Club - Bristol Branch

I'm a bit bitter and twisted about it now, but I think we now have a large lump of society of 'sub humans' - ie the first or second generation of offspring from kids who's parents didn't give a toss either. If the parents don't give a monkeys, why should the kids?

No discipline, no idea of what having to work for something means, no perception of 'that's nice, one day I could own one of them' etc etc. And they get their entertainment in the same way as bored pets do, by being destructive.

Too many now to solve the problem. It'll only get worse IMO.

:(

PS: Thanks for all the comments. On the mend now. Still feel a bit :rolleyes: but have cleaned the Elise like a true GJOB in the last couple of days :)

touching on politics, income support paid per child should be a tax benefit, rather than a blank payment. Then you would have to earn something to get the credit back. Instead of having 7 children and not working due to the 'free' £35,000 income you would receive.

Whoops, did that slip out.....

Sub humans should be sent to America, after their first offence.

better stop now, can feel the red haze comming on....

(ps- I like all Americans, families with 7 children and subhumans, any slight implied above is purely fictional and in jest, no subhumans were harmed in the writting of these comments)

• 2 weeks later...

OK, just had a quote for a new wiper arm

£96, thats without the £30 wiper!

Yikes, anyone know what car the S2 wiper arm is from and if its available for a bit less. I'd even put an S1 arm back on for the right money!

thanks

Ordered this morning and added a accutire pressure gauge, so now I can worry about that too!

Never checked in a year of ownership, except by Andy at 1st lotus, the garage and once, when I used a forecourt pump and then put some in which made it terrible! (forecourt pump gauge was obviously sus)

Archived