litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Le Mans 2005 Sunstrips + Stickers

Ladders

Ladies and Gentleman!

If any one is interested in MLOC sunstrips for the jaunt down to Le Mans Sign up here!!

I'll also do some stickers for the back of the cars, and for people who are going through Car Limits, or if you just want a sticker!

The sunstrips are waterproof and abrasion resistant within reason. They are also light resistant for around two years. I saw a few on cars several months later and they still looked in good condition.

They should work out to around £30 inc a sticker. Although I have to work a final price out depending on Nº's etc.

Here's some pics of the one's I did last year

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely interested in the sunstrip as long as we don't have to have a carlimits one, i need to find out then i'll let you know :D If sunstrip's a no-go then i'll probably have the door sticker instead.

Order will probably be x2 as my mate Nigel who's coming with us will probably want them for on his as well B)

Peter, sure that some arrangement can be made with the Carlimit's Sunstrip as I'm doing those as well! :blush:

Poss do a carlimit's/MLOC version, but obviously this will be up to Walshy and crew!

So

1. Tango 190 + Custom Door sticker

2. Zebedee79

3. Ste & Fi (Sticker)

4. PeterField x 2

By the way, I was going to make the stickers at a size so you can stick them on the rear screen etc

Ladders

I see that there's one on the Rover in the picture. Can I assume from this that they come "cut to fit" as I'd be whacking mine on the Elan, and off the top of my head, I have no idea how the Elise and Elan top of windscreen dimensions compare.

Just thought of an easier way to ask this:

How long are they?

Sy

Simon

Last year I did several lengths of sunstrips for diffrent cars. One went on a 360, but i never saw it.

I'd have thought an Elise sized one would fit, but if you measure the width of the screen approx 20 cm from the top of the screen I can make sure it will be okay. I think they're 1.2m from memory.

Dave

Archived