litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Exhausts?

jez_s

Hello,

Trust everyone is having a good christmas :)

So as santa has told me there's a hurricane kit in the post :blink::blush: i was wondering about which exhaust to get!

I'd like a Larini but Hanger 111 are doing that 0% thingy, so what does the Quicksilver sound like?

Is it more Janspeedy or more Larini?

I've listened to the clips on the site but they all sound the same to me :crybaby:

cheers

Jez

:clap:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive got a QS - everyone raves about them. Found mine too loud to start off with but really like it now.

Excellent build quality. Sure someone else can enlighten you more.

You can come hear mine if your ever up derby leic notts way.

So Jon, what's with the two hole sizes on the exhausts? The left one is restricted to a small hole. Why's this?

Sounded nice though.

I think all the sports exhausts sound better if you are behind the car. They don't sound any where near as good inside the car.

I think the blocked pipe is to evenly distribute the gasses through both exhausts - otherwise they would only exit through the left pipe.

I'm not sold on how it looks from the rear - i would prefer two big gaping holes but it does the job.

much prefer my old exhaust - never found out what it was though. anyone know

?

post-81-1104150122_thumb.jpg

My car sounds different once more since fitting the new head... get far more induction noise than before - can only assume its because more air is being sucked in by the Hurricane...

Nice and brisk and noisy - shall get some vid clips as soon as my sister finds the charger for my camcorder :)

Archived