litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Saturday At Nick Whale

Scott_Mac

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much scott? Looks like a bike helmet! Bought myself a bike helmet the other day for track days. Nitro! Never heard of them but looks nice! Was asking in the shop if it was ok for car use and one of the customers said that the sticker on it - MSA or BSA, whatever meant it should be okay?!

I'm hoping to make it to nick whale on saturday, with any luck I'll be in Horizons loan car so might park around the corner somewhere as well.

Having family problems at the minute though so might not be able to make it ;) finger crossed though.

it's not as bad as it sounds, I'm supposed to go and visit my daughter this weekend but feel crap as I've got flu so would like to take it easy and recover properly instead of belting it across wales at midnight and being woken at 6am by a two year old sitting on my head. I'm going up there next weekend anyway so won't miss much and might feel slightly less dead next week.

A good chance to go to look at fast cars and get my car back to Horizon so Mike doesn't have to come down here to do it as well. He's trying his best to get it right and I don't want to take up *all* of his time on it.

Archived