litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Max Power Or Not?

Jonathan E

Hmm, just a wee point, whilst I was oogling an Exige at the open day I had my head far too close, geeking up the details and I have to say the grills, at least over the engine, where I was looking are crap quality. Not only were there rough cut edges turned back on the inside, the black coating had chips in it, and this was a BRAND NEW car at the factory. It was such a shame to see this as a cost saving area, and not German quality......

However they may be banking on this fact.....I would still love to own one!!!!

Because at the end of the day, the looks are unrelated to the driving experience!!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sourcing decent quality grillage has also been a problem,if you want black ali grills they aren't that easy to find,black plastic ones are ten a penny.However I've now found a company that can supply identical grill mesh,so hopefully I can do a neater job than Lotus.It is a shame that the attention to detail is sometimes missing from such a wonderful product,lets hope they keep working at it.

Regards

Jon

Archived