litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New Member And Owner.

Martin R

Hello, after many years of denying myself ive finally gone and bought a Lotus. Ive therefore decided it was only right i joined this club. I pick the car up Saturday, as you can imagine i can hardly wait. I will no doubt be posting a few daft questions in the future. Please humour me if at all possible, regards Martin.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You will no doubt. I will be the grey haired old bugger with a daft grin on his face driving. The better half will be in the passanger seat also grinning. That is if i can get to the car before her of course :drive:

I took my wife to Peter Smith at the weekend - she had a good sit in an elise. I said 'so....would you be happy as a passenger from time to time'

she just looked at me all bewildered, before trying to clamber out with all the poise and elegance of a drunk newborn deer.

It bodes well....

you spin your car once with your girlfriend in it and they loose their bottle. Go figure.

Can relate to watching the dismount from the passanger side too. dropped my girlfriend off at a conference once and she made me drive around the corner so no one saw her trying to get out the car.

Will text you ian re. weds have to check something first.

Archived