litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Psyco Saxo Driver !

halfpenny

So I'm in SWMBO's Ford Ka tonight on the A46 coming back from Lincoln having dropped my daughter off with the ex-SWMBO.

Some t055er screams up behind me in the off side lane as I'm over taking 3 cars and a lorry, pulling over to the central divider flashing his headlamps - I'm already doing 85.

I ease off the gas, just to prove a point. Psyco man starts clapping.

I pull over to the inside lane making the appropriate hand signal, let psyco man pass me.....

I notice that he has 2 kids in the car one small kid in the front and one smaller one in the back - neither wearing a seatbelt of course.

So Mr Psyco then brakes and slots back in behind me, flashing his lights.

So we then get onto the single carridgeway part of the A46, past Eden Hall, and Psyco man has caught back up with me, and again starts flashing and indicating to me to pull over.

Not furking likely !

I eventually went around a roundabout 4 times before he got bored and buggered off, unfortunately the same direction as I wanted too.....but never saw him again !

Scary stuff though.......you hear so many stories about nutters with road rage...

So if you ever see a Saxo with the first part of the licence plate S91....stay clear !

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Similar thing happened to me on a motorway. I ended up getting my mobile phone and mimicing calling someone. I attempted to make it farely obvious that i was trying to pass on the offenders car details. Never have i seen someone back down so quickely. Needless to say he didnt harrass me again.

Ally

i would of pulled over and knocked the C*&T out, i had a similar situation happen and bloke tried to cut me up nearly smashing my car up, considering i,m 5ft 7 and he was 6ft + and rugby player built, i dived out of my car and started heading towards his car with steam out of my ears, he soon slamed his central locking shut and won,t even look at me... a%& holes

There are a lot of nutters about. My personal favourite is people who don't want to overtake the car in front, but don't let anyone past so that you can have a go.......so they flash you.

Personally I try not to get involved. I don't flash or gesture, other than shaking my head. It's just not worth the risk.

I had some bloke in a 4x4 come right behind me and flashing for going straight over a large roundabout in the right lane. He completed his manouver by attempting to overtake me by heading straight for a bollard in the middle of the road. I think his wife gave him a good bollocking a that point.......

To55ers, the lot of them. Just sit back, wind up the music and relax. Not worth anything else.

Archived