litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Elise S1 Design Weight Transfer Percentage.

Zircon450

Looks good.  I might have to think about doing that next year!  I take it thats when your starting??

How much is each event?  I couldn't find details on either the track or club websites.  I take it's not just the £14 entrie fee!!

I'll got the yearbook when i get in.

Cheers!!

Yep next year so plenty og time to prep up.

Each event is about £50 so not cheap and not expensive.

Usually get 2 to 3 practice runs, and usually 2 or if your lucky 3 timed runs.

It's not about endless circuits of a track, its about learning the track and being smooth. Also, (not preaching here) but its a good way to have a mildy modded (or not) car and be competitive.

We all have different needs fun wise, and I think that although I love the Midland Runs (and lunch! ), I personally, want to have a crack at trying to beat myself, my wife (shes a hoolie) , my mates, and other owners on the track.

I also work 1 mile away and visit Curborough at lunchtimes to see testing etc (sad) :D going on, and I live up the road in Tamworth. So its a no brainer for me. I've been going as a spectator for since the Seventies.

Aim to get yourself round in 40 seconds, and work on being smooth, something Scott has already pointed out I'm not :lol:

Were on hols for two weeks, but we will be there for sure on the 10th and 17th October, so pop along for about 9:00am - Breakfast's on me.

:lol:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived