litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Foglights...

Phil L

Hi all,

One of my front fog lamps has become extremely loose. The bolt that holds it in place does not fall out completely and so fortunately the lamp has not fallen off but I have no idea as how to access the bolt to tighten it. Is this an easy thing to access and fix or do i need to pay through my nose and take it to a garage ?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a driving light.. but thats irrelevant.

You should be able to reach through under the wheel arch liner.... but i'm not promising anything. Someone on here had to replace one the other day and managed it i think, so it can't be too tricky.. have a quick browse around the threads.

Your driving lights come on only when your main beam is activated so assisting your normal night driving.(+ they look cool when you flash your lights :wine: )

Fog lights come on independantly so that you can aim their beam very low without dipped or main beam on that way you don't get so much scatter reflection back into your eyes off the fog. :)

So there you are then! :drive:

Archived