litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Organising A Stag Do

Kris H

OK, so I have to organise a mate's stag do and since I know him very well and we do actually get on, it needs to not involve any eye brow shaving, gerbils or ending up naked chained to a park bench in Abergavenny. Especially not me on this last bit anyway.

Anyone have any bright ideas besides getting ratted, hurling and feeling like death for a week?

Kristian :)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We did a week in Llloret de Mar about a month ago !

Stag WEEK !

prob cheaper than a weekend in amsterdam and some sun as well. 2 birds with one stone.

All inclusives are <£300 at the minute !

Go to the races or a weekend in London etc and it ll cost you that anway.

20 of us went. cant recommend it enough. absolute laugh riot.

I'd love to go abroad actually but his Mrs to be (who works for me) has made him use up all of his holiday on the honeymoon and plus she will bend my ear big style. Bummer. Needs to be contained in a weekend in all probability.

Have relatives there who could do the sorting although I am not telling my uncle or there will be police, photos, a donkey and debt collectors involved from a very early stage.

Did also see a place which was like 4x4 go carting in the morning and paintballing in the afternoon, which looked OK if he isn't willing/able to do a weekend. Not much beer involved with that though.

Make him go abroad, so to speak. :D

There was a thread on BCBBS not that long ago about an excellent Stag Do in Tallinn, Estonia...

Went something along the lines of:

First day: Medieval lesbian banquet

Second Day: Machine gun shooting old USSR weapons

Third Day: Banger racing old USSR vehicles

I been to Tallinn and can vouch it's a top place.

John :lol:

I went to Manchester for my mates stag do.

Was very enjoable. Lots of beer, LOADS of Hen parties there too ;) He was then tied bareback to a plastic cow where he got molested by some drunk chicks :)

Tehn thrown in a fountain.

Then tied naked to a lamp post. And molested by chicks again :)

But my other mate wasn't much of a drinker and we did an adventure weekend in Wales - Gorge walking is intense :/

Archived