litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Two Young Cats Free To A Good Home .......

Simon G

Two young cats to a good home ............

The car, the bike, the telly etc are fine, but the hardest part of going travelling for Debbie and I is giving up our cats They need to go to a very good home, they are very loving cats, playful and house trained. They get on very well with each other as you can see from the photos. :rolleyes:

The black/chocolate brown one is called Murphy, he's 4 years old and has a great personality, the gray and white one is Smokey, she's about 3 years old and really is a bonny cat (secretly my favourite) :blush:

Both cats have been neutered and micro chipped. They have annual injections and a check up. This will be a very hard thing for both of us to do, but I would prefer to home them before we go. :(

Drop me a U2U or call 07973 379370 if you are interested or know someone who would be?

post-2-1090937613.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rolleyes: That would stop me going.

I will ask Beefy (who seems to be Murphy's double) when I get home and see if he'd put up with some squatters until you get back. Would you prefer someone to foster them until you get back or would you like to sever all ties?

I suppose I better ask Steve too. :blush:

Alternatively, Steve's sister is looking for a cat - maybe she'd like two?

Fiona

Hi Fiona, it is by far the most difficult part :blush: Problem is that we don't know if we will come back, we have plans to move to Canada. At this stage II think we would have to say for good, it would be unfair on the cats to mess then around too much, they have already moved house twice with us :rolleyes:

Let me know what you think ................

Thanks,

Simon.

They are so Cute!

I know that my parents have been looking for a cat/cats to home for a couple of months now and they have been wanting cats not kittens so murphy and smokey fit the profile perfectly!! the fact that they are cute have nothing to do with it of course!

Will talk to them tonight and see what they say.

Em (aka G/F of enxrjm)

Hello

They live down a quiet private road off an other road which is off the main road...so pretty quiet. They have lived there for 25 years and have had cats throughout the years. Their last cat had to be put down due to old age about 4 months ago. Its not in Nottingham tho, they live in Surrey near woking KT15 3SW. But if no one else is interested, they just had a look at the pictures and say they would love to re-home them...as long as they pass as potential re-homers!!

Em

My god Simon if they wernt firmly planted in your abdomen i reckon you would be selling your kidneys too.

p.s.. if it is a plasma screen tv i could be interested.

Hi Em, that sounds good, I am calling a guy tonight about them. Will let you know what happens, but I like the sound of the set up of your parents place, at the end of the day I want them to go to the best place.

Ally, I'll have more to sell, can't take it with us, no point in storing most of it as we may never come back to live here :blush: The TV is a CRT 36" model, better picture than a plasma with a longer lifespan, but does weigh 75kgs so bit tricky to mount on the wall :rolleyes:

Archived