litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

One Of Those (good) Days

Kris H

One of my better elise days today - live about 8 miles from my office but took the scenic route through the country roads in the sunshine this morning. Some 60 or miles later after a nice tour of the county arrived at the office in a great mood, and nearly went a whole day without being directly unpleasant to anyone. Just goes to prove that owning an elise is good for other people as well as the driver. :lol:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm currently enjoying taking mine for drives about 9:30-11pm when it's warm and I can have the window out and roof off without needing to wrap up too much... don't really push it due to crap visibility at night (and I have the twin headlight kit!) just nice to be out... had a 747 fly over me very low last night whilst out, you could feel the air being sucked away amazing!

Might seem a bit strange to say this, but I find driving the Elise very relaxing and theraputic (sp?) but not in the same way that an Audi is relaxing, if you know what I mean - Not in a comfy way, but a feel-good way.

Driving back from Telford the one day, I had the hood down, it was warm and I was driving toward a fantastic sunset. Just felt great :surfing:

Archived