litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Le Mans Posse!

Kris H

Folks going to Le Mans, or specifically those in Houx Annexe - is it worth swapping mobile numbers in case anyone gets lost (i.e. me) and can't find the campsite (i.e. me again)? Not that I am planning on being completely useless or anything...

I am getting well over excited now as well in a very childish way.

Kristian :blink:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll send you mine Kris

Wish I'd got time to get excited! Just started a new job at the busiest time of the year for us, then I've been sorting out sunstrips and alternative methods of transport to lemans in my spare time! :blink:

Got our tickets last week from Select Racing, special delivery.

We're camping off-site but would like to meet up during the race. Swap numbers, anyone ? chris dot j dot dobson at ntlworld dot com.

Or see you at the Shropshire run tomorrow ?

Chris

Hello Guys,

I'll be there, leaving Wednesday night for late Dover to Calais crossing. I'll call in to say hello if I find the campsite in my drunken state. See you there guys. :wacko:

Hello Steve - maybe see you down there. Didn't know if you were going to be able to make it or not, but good news. Ferry Thursday pm so will arrive late evening, coming back Monday.

Kristian :wacko:

Archived