litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Got To Go...

snowman

Guys sorry for posting in the general areas, but have just put my money down on a really nice S2 :clap: so i need to sell my S1. :(

Paul Matty have offered £12000 to 'take the car off my hands'!! :wacko:

so could you all put the word out for me.... I will take anything above that for a 'quick' sale...

I have modified my advert on Piston heads but can not get on to the other Lotus boards while at work, so if anyone could cross post for me it would be mucho appreciated.. :P

Warren 07970 216682

post-2-1086079089.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

S1 yes... Great car...

but personally i do like the lines of the S2 more.. Hence the new purchase!!!

but the price is watching mine slip away to the dealer!!!!

Good move!

One of things that stopped me part-exing before was liking the classic look of the S1.

However, now I've got an S2 in the garage, I am beginning to appreciate the looks more, and tbh prefer the overall cohesiveness of the design.

John

Hey, you're the one buying the gay boy car.. not me ;)

now Scott.. resorting to name calling is not going to work... :D

I am quiet comfortable with my sexuality ;)

As you know i have been driving round in my S1 for over 12 months but prefer the lines of the S2.

S1 great car no doubt, best money i have ever spent.. but the S2 is just THAT bit better!!!! :(

Just accept it.... :blush:

;)

Scott... Gonna have to let Big Rich know your now questioing HIS sexuality!!!! B) he's not called Big Rich for nothing, but then again you would already know that!!! :D

Archived