litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

1st Lotus Meeting Instructions

enxrjm

Can anyone please transcribe/scan+email the instructions for the North Weald 1st Lotus course. I've left mine at home and am staying in Surrey until the course tomorow so can't pick them up.

I've also left my voucher behind but am hoping I can blag this as they have all my details - must have had a dippy moment when packing.

Cheers,

Richard

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richard

I don't remember getting any joining instructions so can't scan anything for you, and didn't have any tickets or whatever - they have your details and provided that you have some type of ID you'll be fine (you're supposed to have your licence I think). A414/M11 junction 7, get there in reasonable time, take some cash for food and avoid carrying too much crap in the car, or at least take it out before blatting round the circuit. Make sure you've got a hat or sunglasses as well since it's pretty exposed and can get quite hot.

Have a good one

Kristian :clap:

I didn't either but really didn't want to say that and risk Richard actually being the first person in history to be asked. On the day we were on a bloke asked Walshy if he wanted to see his licence and he just looked at him like he was nuts...

Archived