litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Inaugural Pub Run

Dave S

OK all set. Left Loughborough 8.30. Lovely drive towards Nottingham :lol: Saw a red S1 coming the other way. :clap: Found the Pub.. No problem. 6 Elises in the car park. :D Yellow appears to be a popular colour this year.( But black is better)..

Walked in the pub and could not find anyone. So I had a drink looked around several times then left. So please tell me where you were hiding :wacko: Was ther anoyther room somewhere I didnt find or did you all go to the Chineese instead?

Still saw a nice type 49 elise on the way back :clap:

Cheers

Dave

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dave,

We were up the back at a table near the toilets. Tazbaz had a Lotus cap on.

Gutted that you came all that way and didn't see us. I think we'll need name badges next time.

Fiona

Hi Fiona

Looked over there? Could not see a group big enough to have all the cars. ( Only groups of two or three).

Never mind. It was a nice drive out..

Cheers

Dave

:wacko: Must go and have my eyes tested... I went through that pub several times. The only group with more than about 5 I saw was a group of Elise wannabee owners who were sitting outside?

I must have walked straight past you when I checked the loos out before I left..

I hope you all had a good time anyway. Maybe I will catch up with you all next time.

Cheers

Dave

Its a shame we missed you Dave, I had a feeling this could happen! I was only joking about the name badges Fiona :)

I enjoyed it, was good to meet some new people, my mind was elsewhere though at times because I had just had an argument with a mate before I set out! :)

Shame you missed us Dave,

You could have shouted "What are those kids doing to those lovely Elises in the carpark" then looked for panicking people rushing out of the pub. Would have found us easy :D

Maybe at the next meet ..

Archived