litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Most Posts Per Day

daves2111s

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Down to 14 now, its cause he made one post and it hasn't been a day a full day yet, and because of the way the forum software works it out, it gives it a stupidly high number...

And anyway, enought with the posts about posts! This is a Lotus forum, for Lotus owners! This aint "Midland Post Monkeys Club" !

The way I see it, we're all encouraging the big post-monkey that is Scott. By posting lots, he becomes the centre of attention, and people talk about him...this obviously makes him feel big and clever, so he does it more...

So I say, we all ignore him. Maybe he'll go away and we can go back to talking about Elises and how we should be out driving them instead of replying to Scott's 2000 posts, eh? :lol:

I would love to go out and drive but I've got to do some bloody DIY type things that involve being up a ladder and it's bloody cold here today. Arrrrrgggghhhhh. :lol:

Tell you what, it's bloody difficult typing since my hands are so frigging cold. Summer? Where? Back off to my very exciting gloss paint now then... :lol:

Archived