litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Stupid Weather...

MattyB

One minute its "get yer top off" warm sun, then the next its arsing it down with rain...wish it would make its mind up :devil:

Something feels wrong about driving in the sun with the lid on?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annoying isnt it!

I dont have the option of taking my roof off at the moment without being gassed - my exhaust is knackered!!!

it doesnt feel right driving with ear plugs in either!!!!

:devil:

Boys....get your self a hood that you can get up and down quicker than a knickers tarts - 5.5 seconds. :)

Upped and down 2 or 3 times on some journeys last week.

But honestly...can someone give me back my flat cornering at silly speeds :devil:

Sunday was a pain in the backside weather wise. Very blowy over here - quite hairy at speed in a light car. Must eat more pies to be on the safe side. Plus my car doesn't seem to like hailstones being sucked in through the hurricane...very lumpy all of a sudden... :blink:

That was a valid title.... it was after the karting!

I didn't take my shower cape out today, wish i had though as i could have had nice top down driving.... must work out how to fit it first though, or i'll look like a tit when i can't and I get soaked.

You make it sound like kids waving at you is a rarity! I find it quite embarrasing at times...

Or maybe its just my overall great looks and general magnitism, rather than the car :blink:

Just been rained on during the journey home....

That ended my smugness!

Although I was grinning! What else can one do!

Can sympathise here - happened to me last summer going up the M69 feeling pleased with myself in the sunny weather. All good until there was a jam at the Leicester end and the road was basically closed. After about an hour sitting there it starting p'ing down just as I realised I'd left my roof at home... :blink:

Archived