litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Happy Birthday Again

Scott_Mac

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy birthday guys. Very glad that we don't have a whip round since this could be getting bloody expensive otherwise... :D

By the way do you lot have this stupid thing at work where on someone's birthday they are supposed to buy cakes for everyone? What a complete pisser that is. Am suspecting that it wasn't a bloke who came up with that idea, or not at our place anyway. Local boozer is within about 30 yards of the office FFS!

Scott, Kris, Matty, thanks.

Happy birthday Richard.

1st day of Spring, 1st day of Aries and Mother's day just to steal our thunder!

Yes, I ended up going to CostCo to but trays of croissants etc on Friday. Scrounging bastards...who thought that "tradition" up.

Off to the pub now to do some proper traditional major-league celebrating!

45...Stuck a Foat!

Cool pressie... i got a day driving a Ferrari for mine, which was v.cool indeed!

We have the cake deal at work too... it does even itself out in the end i guess, especially when the girls on a diet don't expect a cake off you (or rather get angry if you get one for them) but still buy on their birthday :drive:

Archived