litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Another S2 Suspension Review...

juicetin

Ive had mine fitted (usual great service from Horizon), and the improvement is quite incredible. It now glides over all but the biggest bumps in near silence and is stiffer, flatter and more composed on the road, and bump-absorbtion is excellent considering theres only a few inches of travel. It enables you to drive quicker due to the extra confidence gained from the improved handling. Only problem is with mine at the moment is that, whilst the front is lower at about 125mm, the back actually seems higher at about 150mm. Dont know why this is, i will call Steve Butts. I have the right brackets at the back.

Anyway, it's brilliant, in my opinion almost an essential upgrade for Elise S1 owners.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooohhhhhhh - getting really excited now!!!

having mine done on friday then going to Yorkshire for the weekend!!! Might also get the geary-gear linkage kit done at the same time!

Thanks for your offer floey but i was out this weekend. i think the reviews speak for themselves though!

i cant wait!!!! ;)

:)

Steve, i dont think you'll be disappointed. Words like "i just cant believe how quiet and compliant it is" will flow from your lips. Have you got the geo settings to use, make sure you get this done at the same time.

Cheers

£300 - £350 is pricey mate... i've been offered it for less from folk upgrading to Nitrons, LSS etc.... Simon sold his for £150 on here.

EDIT

Only prob with doing that is:

a) the money

B) Getting the car there

Plus i want to sort out my clutch hose and stuff first and maybe braided brake hoses too.....

Archived