litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Services at Team Proactive

Wuddie

Can Anyone who has had a Service done at Team Proactive Lately let me know what Oil TP used, i had mine serviced there back in January and need to top the Oil up but can't remember what they used, It should say on your Receipt.

Not really bothered about the make its the numbers bit ie 5w40 that i really need

Cheers

Wuddie

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its was cheap...and the most part they did a good job, I had some problems with my coolant level tho after the service, it appears that i may have had air trapped in the system, this could have been caused by not bleeding the coolant system properly when they changed the coolant.

but all in all i was very happy to save over £100 (this was before mloc discount) on dealer prices.

I have an A booked for tuesday plus exhaust downpipe so excuse the noise on Sunday. You don't need a CBP if the flex joint in the downpipe has flexed itself to death. Bring the ear plugs. Could be an excuse to keep your roof on if it is damp I guess.

Peter

Wuddie,

They put standard Mobil 1 in mine. (0W40 from memory). Check at Halfords for the number.

I've since changed it to the motorsport variant as the standard stuff was knackered after a few track days and 5000 miles in 6 months.

Cheers,

Dave

No probs mate, I can bring it along to the next meet. Do you want both cartons? I guess it depends if there is a talk at the OLC/LDC meet, if it's a good one then I'll go, if not we shouls arrange a pub meet, Wuddie, Beefcake, you guys up for something?

Archived