litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Induction Kit Question.

courtster

Just fitted it, it sounds fantastic, and i've only been blipping the throttle, although not being in many other cars I really can't say if it sounds much different to other filters... I'll take it out on the road tomorrow and really hear the noise!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just took it to Horizon for its 'A' service, the filter kit sounds fantastic - so deep and bassy, she now sounds like a sports car, I'm well impressed with it!

First time i've left the car, i'm missing it already, but am sure is in safe hands at Horizon - I'm already impressed with the service and was only there 5 minutes to drop it off!

No, she was absolutely standard till last night so can't compare, was very funny trying to fit it in the dark with a maglite between my teeth (oo-er!). Biggest problem was getting the airbox out as i'd misplaced my 10mm spanner. Found one and was very easy after! Used the instructions for a 57i on the web.

I have a pipercross foam filter which gives off a nice roar. I had a Hurricane on my previous car which was then changed to a Dynatwist (bigger version of the Hurricane) but found them to be very quiet.

Archived