litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

David Portass Portass Photography

cjwjames

Further to this years LITP , Ive just recieved a parcel from "Big Dave" and I have to say that if any MLOCer,on here wants a CANVAS print of there car

Go onto Daves website

www.davidportass.co.uk

Photographs are exallent in "High res" but put on canvas its different again QUALITY !!

a Big Thanks to Dave Portass , exellent work now hanging up " pride and place "

Thanks

Colin

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There you go , as you know I now own an exige so thought I would have one done of my old car at chatsworth 2014 for a "keepsake" I love the ... Lazer blue .

Regards Colin

Dave did a great job here

post-4974-0-18739100-1438612370_thumb.jpg

Nice photo Colin.

I inadvertently took a picture of Big Dave, taking a picture of me...

I'll see if he wants to buy a print hahaha

DSC_02112.jpg

Love it :) do a deal with him for the picture you want :)

Regards

Colin

Thanks for posting that up Colin and that's a fab photo of your old car!

I was in touch with David Portass last week, he told me he had (at that point) only sold three images from the weekend. He was with us on the Saturday Night and the Sunday and it seems a shame after the time he spent that he didn't sell more!

only 3 images......It was me......I order 2 originally and noticed it worked out the same price if you actually had 3... must say Dave enhanced the colours and did some cropping etc.etc. so they look a lot better when printed than they do on the website

I'm glad you enjoy your prize canvas print Colin and glad you enjoy your prints as well Neil :)

That's a cool capture of me too Kieran :)

Photos are still available here to buy but you can share the watermarked ones too, all I ask is you provide a link back :)

http://www.davidportass.co.uk/main/index.php?p=gallery&CatID=89

Archived