litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Servicing Group Buy Anyone?

Hi all

Just had an idea and thought I'd run it by Mloc members to gauge interest.

You're all no doubt familiar with group buys, (whereby you get discounts on bulk purchases of items?) Well would there be any interest in a Group Buy on A, B, C or Annual Servicing on the Elise models?

If we had enough interest we should be able to offer some good discounts off of our current prices, based on numbers signing up.

We would then honour the price to anyone signing up for a 12 month period, and take say a £25 deposit again it

Hope that makes sense....so anyone interested? If so put your name down and I'll get together some prices based on numbers.

For a full description of what we offer and current pricing please see our website www.monstermotorsport.com

regards

Neil

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be interested. You did my 340R last year and when it's due this year it will need a cambelt coolant and brake fluid too.

Cambelt on mine is easy to access as I have had the body cut in half so it's just 10 mins to remove the rear section for complete unhindered access to the cambelt clap.gif

Archived