litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Carpets....

Gareth

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to take the seats out. Very easy. Best to Dynamat the area (soundproof) at the same time.

People with no taste will tell you different :P but they weight fcuk all, cut noise resonance from the thin floor and really increase the quality feel of the inside as well as stopping all the coins and stuff from moving about.

For £125 its a must - unless you like the stripped out look.

Its all down to the owner

Gotta go thru dealer. tho racespeed may be able to source them direct from lotus. its no problem tho. just call the dealer - order them and pick them up. they haven't got to put thier incompetent hands anyway near your car :P

Agree with Jono. Ladders, Foley and Scott and maybe others might tell you otherwise but well worth it since the feel/sound inside the car is better. Plus you avoid scratched up crappy looking floors and grit everywhere. Do it.

Kristian :P

I like to keep an open mind so maybe I should try some out. Do they do them in purple B)

Agreed they cut out the noise and make the car feel a bit warmer, they just don't fit the spirit of the car imho and therefore don't really do it for me, but I can see the attraction of them.

It also gives us something to take the p*ss out of :P

Your right Kris, but I don't want to even think about getting shot of that (I do turn it off every now and then to get the full experience, usually with the hood off and rear window out)

Maybe an Elite is the car for me ...... what does it look like?

Archived