litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Body Shop In Newcastle

AL G

as the title says, this may be of no use - I don;t know how far North you all live..

Anyway, I've just got my car back from Heaton Park Coachworks, Newcastle Upon Tyne, and I can't believe the result. Door and wing mirror re-spray, the finish is like titanium glass if there is such a thing. . . Perfect !

The bloke served his time with Porche, and has been sub_contacted by Lotus Formula One up here for years..... He also did a load of machine polishing and some touch up stuff for free. . . .

Before and after hopefully should be attached below ...

post-750-1129289496.jpgpost-750-1129289513.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmn not sure, but it's certainly got me thinking now that he has done the door. . I'm going to get a quote for the front clam next time I'm in Newcastle. .

The insurance bill (not my insurance thank god) was £600, but that was including the Lotus dealer adding loads of labour that wouldn't be needed if I go direct to the bloke next time - he's totally independant from them . .

I need a crack in my rear wheel arch sorting anyway before that . . I've been crashed into (whilst parked) twice now . . . ., unfortunately the first bar steward didn't get caught . . . . :rolleyes:

Archived